JOB POSTING: Customer Service / Retail Associate
Location - Pompeii Street Soap Co. Mifflinburg, PA 17844
20-30 hours/week - Specific Days Required: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays 9:30 - 5:15
The main responsibility of this job is in-person customer service and maintaining a welcoming store environment for customers. This is a very niche business with products made in-house. The best candidate will be able to not only appreciate the benefits of natural products, they will also be able to learn about them in-depth and communicate that to customers.
The following tasks are also required as well as any unlisted additional tasks that support the daily functioning of the business:
- Stocking shelves
- Labeling products
- Cutting soap bars
- Cleaning (daily)
- Gift wrapping
- Picking orders
- Answering phones
- Operate an iPad register
- Count currency accurately
- Washing dishes
- general support to co-workers
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma
- Customer service experience, specifically retail
- Computer skills, experience with apple products preferred (iPads, iMacs, etc)
- Available to work the specific days listed above.
- Must have transportation
- Physical ability - Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
- Communication skills – answer phones, speak clearly, and have good listening skills.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
The ideal applicant will have an excellent work ethic, good references, a positive work history and be able to focus regardless of distractions. Computer skills are helpful and the ability to work well with others and be flexible in handling multiple tasks is essential. Criminal background checks will be performed if selected.
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or ask for Jess 570-966-1114